Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Lego Ideas: Sherlock 221B Baker Street
“The name is Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street”
Pay a visit to the renowned consulting detective, Sherlock Holmes! Featuring a fun build and references that will please builders and fans alike! Easy-to-remove building sections provide access to the detailed interior, comprising a living room with seating, tables, fireplace, chess board and an array of fixtures and accessories; a kitchen with experiments table, sink and hobs; a café with seating, a service counter and coffee machine. The exterior of the building features detailed front entrance, balcony, Speedy's Cafe shopfront with shop awning (rain/sun cover) and shop windows. Also included is a London Cab with removable roof. Includes 3 minifigures: Sherlock Holmes, John Watson and Cab Driver.
• Includes 3 minifigures: Sherlock Holmes, John Watson and Cab driver.
• 221B Baker Street features a living room, kitchen, Speedy’s Café and the Cab Driver’s London Cab.
• Living room features book cases, sofa, 2 arcmchairs, sidetable, desk, 2 chairs, mantelpiece and fireplace.
• Kitchen features an experiments table with microscope, magnifying glass, 3 scientific flasks and mug, 2 chairs, a sink and 2 hobs.
• Speedy’s Café features a seating area, confectionary displays, counter with fresh bread and hot drink station with coffee machine and take-out cups.
• Accessory elements include a deerstalker hat, mobile phones, pink suitcase and a mug.
• Remove the building sections to access the detailed interior.
• Examine evidence and write a post for the blog using the laptop in the living room.
• Order a coffee and talk over a case with John Watson in Speedy's Cafe below.
• Conduct experiments in the kitchen.
• Track the Cab Driver in his London Cab with the lost phone.
• With over 2,188 pieces, this model will put your LEGO® building skills to the test!
• Special elements include a laptop, cakes, baguettes, scientific flasks, croissant, bat, take-out cups, books, printed tiles featuring newspapers, evidence and skeleton painting and rare olive-green 1x2 bricks.
• 221B Baker Street measures over ” (cm) high, ” (cm) wide and ” (cm) deep.
• London Cab measures over ” (cm) long, ” (cm) wide and ” (cm) tall.
Why I built this model: I built this model, secondarily, because I’ve been a huge Lego fan my whole life. The reason for this obsession probably comes down to the fact that I have Asperger’s Syndrome, a form of Autism. Primarily, it’s because I’m a big fan of Sherlock also. Ever since I watched that first episode, I was hooked. Hopefully fans will like the references I’ve included, pink suitcase and all!
Why you think it would make a great Lego set: As I’ve mentioned, fans of the show will love this set, as it includes many references and items from the show. They can build and play in Sherlock’s home, it even comes with Speedy’s café! But aside from that, even if you aren’t a fan of Sherlock, you’ll love the build, as it’s enjoyable, rewarding (especially to me, as it’s taken me years to realise) and, hopefully, challenging!
So please support my ideas submission, and give it all the support you can!: tell your friends to support it, tell others, help me get as much support as possible and hopefully persuade Lego that this is a set worth creating!