Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Own a piece of history with this classic engine from the 1940s and 50s.
A 9 radial 1820ci used in multiple aircraft from 1940s & 1950s.
In later years to present has been used in airplane racing and in restoring antique aircraft and has been seen in old cars truck and bike of all makes and model in the custom would
Details like push rod tubes, intake and exhaust piping, cooling fins on cylinder and head, and detailed carburetor.
Over 350 parts. great for any one who love car truck bikes air planes or any thing mechaniclor with a engine like i do
Performance nine-cylinder single-row supercharged air-cooled
- Power output: 1,000 hp (746 kW) at 2,200 rpm for takeoff
- Specific Ratio: 0.46 hp/in³ (20.88 kW/L)
- Compression Ratio: 6.45:1
- Specific Fuel Comsumption: 0.6 lb/(hp•h) (362 g/(kW•h))
- Oil consumption: 0.35-0.39 oz/(hp•h) (13-15 g/(kW•h))
- Power-to-weight ratio: 0.84 hp/lb (1.39 kW/kg)