Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Join the Time Traveler to the future in H.G. Wells' Time Machine! Stylized with a brown, gold, and red color scheme, this time machine takes on a late 19th century feel. The build includes about 93 pieces, including swords, robot arms, and radar dishes. Equipped with:
- Flushed out pilot's chair, with arm and head rests
- Detailed control console
- Spinnable dish
- Gold side detailing
- 19th century Time Traveler figure
The Time Machine was a novel written by H.G. Wells in 1895, revolutioning the idea of traveling through time. The novel is about a young scientist who goes on a weird journey to the future in his futuristic time machine. Throughout my 15 years living in present day, I have always loved science fiction and history, so a novel about time traveling really fit with me!