Working Lego Metronome
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
When I was young and started playing trombone, I often praticed with a metronome, in order to keep up the rhythm.
My creation is a working mechanical metronome powered by a wind-up motor.
It features :
- a nice displayable metronome
- a removable front part
- a winding key
- a pendulum with a sliding weight to set the tempo
- a type tone selector to choose the number of beats per bar : 0, 2, 3 or 4
The tempo range is from 120 to 200 BPM but it can be easily modified by adding or removing mass to the sliding weight.
Here is a small video, to show how it works :
I hope you will enjoy it ! Thanks for your support !