Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Thank you for viewing my creation!
These cars are based on a project idea that I have dreamed about for a long time. I wanted to make minifigure-scale classic speedsters that were hooked up to Technic pistons. These cars are exactly that, yet have the same if not more play-ability as regular city-scale cars! I hope you like these cars as much as I do, and if these were a set, I have no doubt at all the owners of these cars would as well!
- Each car is based off of real automobiles (early 1900's) that were the fastest of the day!
- The red car is a very much influenced by the European standards, with a small displacement, mid engine, streamlined design.
- The black car is based off of a more American take, with a very large displacement, front engine hot rod.
- Each car has working pistons, which are geared up for a faster RPM vs. RPM of the wheels.
- Due to the strong properties of Technic, these models are EXTREMELY sturdy.
- Each of these cars holds a Minifigure!
If you like this project, maybe you will like my others, so check them out!
Look me up on Youtube at PTAT_mason