Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
I built this model in 2009 and it has been on public display a few times in the UK. It has also been consistently popular on Flickr.
Please Note: although the figures shown are modified Fabuland figs, I'm not advocating that they have to be - this is not a Fabuland model.
Length (front-back): 18 studs (143mm / 5 5/8")
Width (wingspan): 22 studs (173mm / 6 4/5")
Height (to top of tailfin): 10 studs (74mm / 3 1/16")
"He's the greatest,
Wherever there is danger he'll be there!"
How could you not want to own such a cute model?
With the exciting news (Mar. 2013) that Danger Mouse might be returning to our TV screens, it would be super-awesome if this model was available for all the inevitable new (and old) fans of the show.
* 8th Oct 2013: we've reached 200 Supporters -- 2% of the way there. Thanks guys!
* We've reached 100+ Supporters -- over 1% of the way there.