Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
watch out everyone, Godzilla is coming to town.
this is the Godzilla movie set. in this set, you can build your own city for your Godzilla figure to go stomp through. this set includes 707 pieces and is based on the original 1954 Gojira movie.
the Godzilla series is well known around the world as the longest-running movie franchise in the world. with a history of more than 60 years and more than 30 movies with more coming, a fanbase has grown around the world. godzilla was in most of his movies portrayed by a man in a suit. this is called tokusatsu/suitmation. this set is a love letter to this technique of movie making and to the iconic monster from Japan.
this set also includes a lot of buildings, vehicles, etc. you can make a city in any formation you want as demonstrated in the pictures. it includes:
- 4 tanks
- 2 jets
- 2 helicopters
- 4 small 2x2 buildings
- 4 medium 2x2 buildings
- 2 medium 2x4 buildings
- 1 large 2x4 building
- 1 medium 4x4 corner building with fire
- 1 medium 2x4 corner building with fire
- 1 medium 2x4 round building
- 1 Tokyo tower 4x4
- 1 national diet building 4x6
- 1 Ginza Wako building 2x2
- 1 Japanese garden 4x4
- 1 train station 2x4
- 3 train tracks 2x4 (straight)
- 2 train tracks 2x2 (corners)
- 2 harbor cranes 4x4
- 2 water 4x4 plates
- 5 water 2x4 plates
- 1 water 2x2 plate
- 2 bridges 2x4
- 2 broken roads 2x4
- 6 broken roads with car and fire 2x4
- 3 road 2x2
- 4 road 2x4
- 1 studio stage with lights 16x32
this set is a great display set for the people that don`t play with lego, has collectible minifigures and is playable/customizable for the kids. this set features the people that were involved in the making of the original movie. here are there minifigs from the picture from left to right:
- Godzilla (1954 version)
- Akira Ifukube (composer of the movie, made the original roar)
- Ishirõ Honda (director of the original movie)
- haruo Nakajima (suit actor for Godzilla)
- Eiji Tsuburaya (special effects, came up with the idea for tokusatsu/suitmation)
I do want to pay tribute to the first actor to play the king of the monsters. R.I.P. Haruo Nakajima "1929 - 2017". you will be misted.
I hope you like it and if you want this to be a real set, please vote for it and maybe we can get 10.000 votes.