Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
What is it?
It is the classical SUDOKU game, based only on colors. Besides the parts to build your SUDOKU you can get the parts to build the box for transport the SUDOKU parts
Why did you build it?
Because I want to introduce and to develop a new type in LEGO collection : LEGO games
Why do you believe this would make a great LEGO set?
- Because this set can be personalized in a lot of different ways (from simple levels to difficult levels);
- Easy to build, and easy to combine with other same sets
- Different way to build (4X4, 6X6, 9X9 or other types);
- Can be played by anyone,anytime, anywhere, from children (+5 years), to adults;
- Also this SUDOKU game can be played in 2 or more people (one is making the level and one is doing the level). It will develop the way to think, team work and also with colors will be more fun to work;
- With 2 sets bought, this SUDOKU game can be played in teams (competition like which team finish the game first)
- In the end a 9X9 colored brick can develop a lot of other ideas such as making a painting from 4 or more sets.