1991 Mazda 787B
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hello LEGO Fans,
Here is a little contribution I would like to make to the Speed Champions universe.
This is the legendary and so unique Mazda 787B that won the "24 Heures du Mans" in 1991.
I tried to remain as faithful as possible to the original. That's why I chose to build a model of 8 studs wide to maintain the proportions.
The car has some cool features and details :
- you can open the windshield to install the driver inside the cockpit
- you can remove the front part and the rear cover to access to the engine
- you even can adjust the spoiler
- I created a custom decals set that reproduces faithfully the '91 Mazda 787B colours, designs and sponsors
- I also created a custom part. This is the white disc inside the front rims. I created it basing on the part 18978
The car is accompanied by its driver with his racing suit and the winner's trophy.
This set measures 18 cm long, 7.8 cm wide and 4.2 cm high, and is composed of 254 parts.
I think this set would be intended primarily for fans of the "24 Heures du Mans", and/or fans of racing cars, or, more generally, fans of iconic cars.
Thanks for watching. And if you like my model, feel free to support it !