Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
a long time has passed and now i can present a nearly completed real model.
There is still a lot to do but i hope you enjoy it.
- modified lower part of first stage
- modified fuel tanks of first, second and third stage to get more stability because of the big holes.
- modified the holes to see the fuel tanks and interieur
- added some details like flight computers and fuel pipes
-modified lunar module (just a few little parts)#
Because of the changes the number of pieces raised up again to 3833 in total, but i think its worth because of the details.
If you like the model feel free to share it with your friends.
- modified engines and lower part of first stage
- modified fuel tanks of first stage
- modified upper part of second stage
- modified Orbiter, now 3 astronauts in there and its possible to open
over all i saved many bricks... now with three astronauts included there are 3694 bricks.
Years ago i saw the Lego 7468 Moon Mission Set and thought the Saturn V is to small.
Now, that it is 40 years ago the last Apollo mission with a Saturn V started, i build a Saturn V rocket which can carry the slightly modified Lunar Module of the 7468.
Because otherwise it would be to boring i opend stage one and two so the fueltanks are visible. The Orbiter is a bit bigger so one or two astronauts can fit in there.
The model is quite big, but i think its worth because of the big work the Saturn V did on the Moon missions.
At the moment the model has 4135 bricks, with 2 astronauts and one mechanic. But with one or two new bricks there is the possibility of saving a lot.
I hope you enjoy the model and i'm happy about comments, hints, tipps, questions and constructive criticism.
If there are to many mistakes in my english please tell me so i can correct it. I'm not realy brilliant in english ;)
Stage three with lunar module in it
the size compared to some other lego models
view of a minifig