Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
First, check out this video below which features the vehicle running!
This time, with the help of LEGO Technic and Power Functions, I have built a desert vehicle that can drive by itself! This set features:
- LEGO Technic pieces
- one LEGO Power Functions 8881 Battery Box
- one LEGO Power Functions 88003 L-Motor
As you can see in some of the images, the battery box is attached to the centre of the vehicle. The motor is in-between the wheels and is wired to the battery box. I have used gears to make the wheels spin in order to hide the motor. When the gear on the motor spins, it also spins the wheels' gear, allowing the vehicle to move. It can only go straight either forwards or backwards, depending on which direction you flick the switch. Based off of my predictions, it drives slightly faster than the normal human walking pace when all the batteries are fully charged. The trunk at the back can also open and close.
Hope you enjoy, and thanks for reading!