Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
About This Project:
This project is a light up jack o'lantern with four smaller jack o'lanterns. I made this Lego project to decorate my house at Halloween. The big jack o'lantern is the only one that lights up. It uses a Lego light brick that is built into the back of the jack o'lantern to light it up. The top of the large jack o'lantern has a lid that can come off just like a real one.
- Big jack o'lantern can light up.
- Big jack o'lantern has a lid that can come off.
I built this project because I love Lego and Halloween and I wanted to try to create some different decorations out of Lego. Me and my daughter play a game with the four small jack o'lanterns where after she goes to bed I hide them around the house and then in the morning she searches the house for them. She likes it so much that after we did it the first time she insisted I do it all the way from October 1st to the 31st and year after year. If you like this set idea please support and follow. Thank you very much for your time and support.