Citroën 2cv Charleston
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- I propose, the 2cv charleston.
- The Citroën 2CV Charleston is a French car created in 1980, colored in red Bordeaux and black, this is a variation of the 2CV from 1950. It is a car with rounded shapes, very flexible and all-terrain suspension, engine 2 cylinder. The model is composed of 714 pieces, the doors the hood and trunk of the car open, The inside of the car and the engine its modelled.
- I hope that models will please the fans of 2cv.