Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
About the set
Reliving the glory days one night, I stared at a Tee Solitaire set I received from Cracker Barrel remembering the days of playing that game all the time while dining there. I thought about the idea of turning this traditional game using golf tees and a block of wood into a LEGO game.
This set has a block of wood and a set of 14 golf tees made entire out of LEGO. The tees are comprised of the following:
- 2 White
- 3 Blue
- 4 Yellow
- 5 Orange
This set comprises of 130 pieces, which makes this a relatively small set. It was designed in Stud.io and then rendered with Mecabricks and Blender. Perfect for desktop entertainment and time killing. I hope you enjoy this Idea and please share it!
How to play
The tees are lined up on the triangle base leaving the whole on any of the three corners empty.
- Take a tee and hop it over another tee to an empty hole, removing the tee you hopped.
- Continue doing this until you have only one tee on your base.
- If you can't do anymore on the base, you have to start completely over.
Try to come up with as many solutions as possible.