Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- The ground floor hosts a trendy jazz club inspired by the bustling music scene of 1930s New York. Inside the jazz club you will find a large stage for the musicians, tabled seating, and room to dance.
- The upper floor houses a stylish jewellery store filled with sparkly and expensive exhibits. The jewellery store also has an adjoined workshop, where the jeweller can fashion, inspect, and repair items of jewellery with their specialised tools.
- The upper floors can be reached through an annexed stairwell, which also provides roof access. A crate filled with a rope and a crowbar appear to have been left on the roof. Very convenient for someone who plans on acquiring some of the jeweller's fancy collection without paying...
- Minifigures include a double bassist, saxophonist, pianist, waiter and jeweller. Additional accessories include a saxophone, as well as a brick-built double bass and upright piano.