The Hobbit: Troll Barbecue
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The dwarfs and the Hobbit got caught by the Trolls Tom, Bert and William.
No it's up to the wizard Gandalf to save them before they get roasted and eaten!
Let Gandalf split the rock so that the first sunbeams of the morning turn the trolls into stone!
After that explore the Troll hoard and find the legendary sword Glamdring and the dagger sting.
The whole set features:
- A campfire with barbecue grill
- A tree
- The Troll hoard with the legendary sword Glamdring and the dagger sting (it also includes bones, rubbish on the floor and a cobweb)
- The 3 brick-built Trolls Tom, Bert and William
- A rock with splitting function
- 6 minifigs: Bilbo, Balin, Dwalin, Bofur, Bombur and Gandalf the Grey.
I was surprised that Lego didn't produce this as a set because it's a really thrilling and funny scene of the film.
To change this please support, comment and share this project!
I also want to thank Anduin1710 for the excellent pictures.
Anduin1710 is a passionate Lego LOTR builder.
Make sure to check out his projects here:
- The Hobbit - The house of the Master of Laketown (updated!)
- LOTR - The Prancing Pony
- LOTR - Barad-dûr Ultimate Collector's Set
- LOTR - Minas Morgul (updated!)
- LOTR - The Tower of Cirith Ungol
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 1
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 2
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 3
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 4
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 5
- LOTR - Doors of Durin
If you're LOTR or/and Hobbit fans please also take a look at my Bilbo's 111th birthday project!
I hope you like my project!