Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
from the same series
Elven Sentinels' border - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/97483
Wizard's Rivergate - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/98977
Dragon Spire - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/100335
Ambush at the Norddern Tower - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/107719
Battle for the Spark - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/108346
Entrance to the Vast Kingdom of Mermydia - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/111670
Shankhay Viper Pit - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/111671
This set was conceived to be adapted into three different modular parts but ultimately they go together forming the big Cloud Fortress. It has a small cabin to store the gryphons and eagles that fly around the heavenly castle. It also has a small entrance patio where goods and catapult ammo can be stored. There is an interior, accessible through the several hinged outer walls on the lower floor. On the first floor there are two offices and some catapults to defend the sky castle from invaders. And then there is a opened second floor where minifigures can contemplate the neverending horizon. :D
I have not furnished the interior still, though :D
There is also a small cloud connected by a small bridge for when our minifigure friends feel like being alone or they want tell a secret to somebody.
- detailed front door and windows.
- roofs open to reveal inside office and an attic.
- hinged walls reveal interior.
The Cloud fortress was built to shelter the protectors of the world of Phantasy. When the debris and rocks that resulted from the shattered dragon moon fell upon Phantasy, several wizards and warriors gathered forces to form a league called the Guardians of the Sky. They were the most powerful beings (humans, elves ,wizards, creatures) in Phantasy and they were told to hold many powers including that of immortality which they only shared centuries later with some of the elven tribes.
They accomplished the task of defending Phantasy but they could not stop the dragons from migrating to the main planet. They knew this would later on create a caos in the balance of life but they thought the dragons were also creatures deserving of a chance to live.
During the defense process they realized they could not return down below as the need for protection was constant and they had become so powerful that siding with one or another realm would mean the utter destruction of the other. So they took the impartial role of Guardians to heart and created a home for themselves - The Cloud Fortress.
This is were the G.O.T.S. live among gryphons and eagles... and people began calling them that. With the passing of time the word evolved and nowadays people refer to them as gods because of the name given and the aura of mythology that surrounded their mystical story. Many believe them to be legend as they have not been seen in millenia.
But they are only biding their time. As the shadow approaches, the G.O.T.S. know they will be called upon once again... but will their power be enough to conquer the coming darkness?
You decide! :D
The Poll :D
This is a third approach to a new original project of mine.
Would you mind answering a few questions concerning it?
1) Overall opinion of the set?
2) Is this more oriented for boys, girls or both?
3) Would you buy it? Or it depends on other conditions - which?
4) How much would you pay for it?
5) What would you see changed in it?
6) If such changes were made would you then/still buy it even id the price tag increased?
Thanks for the help!
And check my other projects. They are in need of help.
These one in particular -
What is LEGO ideas all about then?
This is a campaign to produce an official Lego set. Producing fan conceived Lego sets is the point of LEGO ideas. Projects really only have a shot at getting produced if they "go viral" to some extent. So please consider:
- tweeting the project (and tweet again, and again, and again, and...again).
- share on Facebook with all your friends and people you think will be interested in the subject of LEGO.
- directly contact esteemed individuals and webpages that are cool enough to talk about the subject or have abig fanbase estabilished.
- Publish it in your tumblr.
- Add the image to your instagram.
- Comment the project.
- Tell all your friends and family at home, school, work.