Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
About This Project
This set is a space base that is built into the side of a crater on a distant world. You can enter the base through the vault door on the ground or by air landing on the landing pad and entering through the door on the second floor. The base is three floors high. This set is a piece of a much larger space base. On the top of the base is the communications array, a wind turbine, and two solar panels. The solar panels and the wind turbine can spin 360 degrees. The solar panels can also tilt up and down. The communications array can spin 360 degrees and tilt up/down as well. The first floor is a staging area and room for the rover to park and be worked on. There is also the vault door controls and a ladder leading to the second floor. There are a few tools beside the wall for working on the rover and a handcart for moving supplies. The second floor has an indoor garden with watering can. There is also a microscope and some other computers for examining the food they are growing. Beside that is the door controls, radar station, and communications. There is another ladder leading to the third floor where the cafeteria is located and the med bay. In the cafeteria is a microwave for cooking and a table with chairs for eating at. In the med bay there is a first aid kit and a fix me 9000. The fix me 9000 can heal most wounds or injures much faster than traditional means. Outside under the landing pad is the refueling station for the rover. The base comes with a small rover for exploring the terrain and collecting samples. Also the base comes with a small recon spaceship as well.
- Vault door can open and close.
- Second floor door can open and close.
- The solar panel, wind turbine, and communications array can spin 360 degrees.
- The solar panels and the communications array can tilt up and down.
- Microwave opens and closes.
- Rover opens and closes and can hold one minifig.
- Recon spaceship can open and close and holds one minifig.
- The fix me 9000 can open and close and holds one minifig.
- Four minifigures. All the same.
- A rover.
- A small spaceship.
- Minifigure accessories like a flashlight, a wrench, a shovel, and a broom.
If you like this project please support and share thank you.
Thank you for the support.