Fawlty Towers Hotel
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Here is the LEGO Fawlty Towers Hotel and it’s staff: Basil & Sybil Fawlty, Polly and Manuel!
Fans of the show will know that Fawlty Towers was a BBC television sitcom broadcast in 1975 and 1979 with a total of 12 twelve episodes. As of August 2017, it is available on Netflix! The show was created and written by John Cleese and Connie Booth, who both starred in the show. The series is set in Fawlty Towers, a fictional hotel in the seaside town of Torquay on the "English Riviera" and is one of the best loved shows in British popular culture.
Here is a 2,400 piece LEGO version of the Hotel façade. Along with the staff you will find Basil the Rat and two dead pigeons in the water tank!
Enjoy the build and photos.
• The Hotel is 17” high and 24” wide
• Includes Hotel front, porch, steps, grass lawn and roof
• Note vertical black tiles framing each window and front porch
• True to form downspouts
• Minifigures include: Basil, Sybil, Polly and Manuel
• One friendly Siberian Hamster, aka “Basil the Rat” from the episode by that name
• Water tank on the roof with two dead pigeons, from the “Hotel Inspector” episode
• All original LEGO pieces with no modifications