Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a realilistic UK fire engine which is based on the current models. The front cab section holds up to 4 people or 3 and room for breathing apparatus. Like a scania fire engine, the rear has three fuctioning gear lockers. On the roof are 3 ladders for their own unique purpose.
The ladders also fold down so mini figures can access them quickly in an emergency.
The equipment included:
- ram (used for forcing cars open)
- 4 jet horses
- horse reels
- work light
- 2 stabfast (stabilisation devices)
- 2 step blocks
- 4 traffic cones
- 2 torches
- first aid kit
- thermal imaging camera
All of this equipment fits needly inside the fire engine and allows for fun play.
The included vehicle can simulate a car crash or car fire and creates fun role play.