Electric vehicles are the future, there's no doubt about it. I am a supporter of electric cars and also trucks, so when I saw GM was releasing an electric hummer I was all over it. Hummers are stereotypically the worst possible vehicles if you care about the environment. They had poor gas mileage, at around 10-12mpg if you're lucky. The all-new 2021 Hummer EV changes this. I was honestly blown away by its look and thought to myself, "gotta build one." And so, here we are, with the first unveiling of my new model of the Hummer EV. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did building it!
Some details on the real Hummer EV:
- It launches in late 2021, with the First Edition being the top-of-the-line model
- Features up to a 350+ mile range (about 560+ kilometers)
- New "Crabwalk" feature allows for diagonal driving by turning all four wheels
- Infinity roof allows for a really neat open-roof design, with removable glass panels
- 1,000 horsepower and 11,500 lb-ft of torque
- 0-60 times in just about 3 seconds
LEGO Hummer EV specs:
- 18 cm long, 7 cm wide, and 7 cm tall
- Seats up to four mini figures comfortably, with helmets/hair (seats the astronaut crew!)
- Accurate design with key features such as the light bar and infinity roof
- Strong rigid chassis based on that of my (updated) Tesla Cybertruck model
- Large wheels allow for all-terrain driving
(This is not sponsored, just a huge fan of the truck).
*Astronauts not included, see last picture for figures.