Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The Class 103 is a class of electric locomotives in Germany, operated by Deutsche Bundesbahn (DB). For a long period, they were perceived as flagships of the DB.
This build is based on the original DB (Deutsche Bahn) E103 Type Engine.
- Fully operable RC Control, built in battery box, IR receiver, 2x3 led lights).
- On/Off switch (operable without removing the roof).
- Enough room in the engine for the cables.
- Easily removable roof for better playing experience.
- Minifig size, seats for the train driver and many passengers.
- Interior for playing with the minifigs.
- The set contains the engine, the passenger car, restaurant car.
- Additions for the set: Dome Car (Panorama Carriage).
- No custom parts, all bricks in original color.
- Stable build, compatible with other RC cars and engines.