Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Finally a realistic Lego Fire engine for minifigures
The true heroes of Lego City deserves a real fire engine when they move out to risk their lives while saving others. That means a truck with seats for all four crew members, and enough storage space for firefighting equipment and rescue tools.
- Realistic recreation of real life fire engines, minifig size.
- Detailed interior in the cabin with radios, GPS, IR camera, flashligts and binoculars.
- Flexible storage space for different kinds of equipment
- All doors and hatches can open/close
- Several connection point for hoses and cables
- 4 minifigures including 2 smoke divers, 1 incident commander and 1 driver/pump operator
- Lots of different equipment, based on the inventory of real life fire engines
- Sturdy model with lots of playing potential
- The model can easily be built in other colors to match your own country's fire engines.
- 583 parts
Unleash the power and playfulness of a true Lego fire engine!
This model was made in Bricklink Studio. Although it is a brilliant piece of software, it lacks a lot of the decorated tiles and stickers available in real life. If Lego were to make this model, I´m sure it would be fitted with perfect stickers and decorations :-)
Thank you so much for your support, suggestions, comments or questions.