Ultimate Fire Engine
Finally a realistic Lego Fire engine for minifigures
The true heroes of Lego City deserves a real fire engine when they move out to risk their lives while saving others. That means a truck with seats for all four crew members, and enough storage space for firefighting equipment and rescue tools.
- Realistic recreation of real life fire engines, minifig size.
- Detailed interior in the cabin with radios, GPS, IR camera, flashligts and binoculars.
- Flexible storage space for different kinds of equipment
- All doors and hatches can open/close
- Several connection point for hoses and cables
- 4 minifigures including 2 smoke divers, 1 incident commander and 1 driver/pump operator
- Lots of different equipment, based on the inventory of real life fire engines
- Sturdy model with lots of playing potential
- The model can easily be built in other colors to match your own country's fire engines.
- 583 parts
Unleash the power and playfulness of a true Lego fire engine!
This model was made in Bricklink Studio. Although it is a brilliant piece of software, it lacks a lot of the decorated tiles and stickers available in real life. If Lego were to make this model, I´m sure it would be fitted with perfect stickers and decorations :-)
Thank you so much for your support, suggestions, comments or questions.