Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Introducing a Lego Wild Life serie dedicated to the Ocean: The Orca on floe with emperor penguins
Orcas, or killer whales, are the largest of the dolphins and one of the world's most powerful predators. They feast on marine mammals such as seals, sea lions, and even whales, employing teeth that can be four inches (ten centimeters) long. They are known to grab seals right off the ice. They also eat fish, squid, and seabirds.
This clean presentation nearly without pins and with a black bordured base as seen in the Lego Architecture serie will bring a piece of nature in your room, with a real feeling of movement.
Spécifications: Stand with black flat bordures - Realistic look with only a few visible studs - Many moving parts: opening jaws, moving flippers, tail with 2 articulations for natural movement, flexible dorsal fin.
1186 bricks, the biggest piece of my serie
A real piece of art in your room
Please support to bring a few culture and respect of the ocean to our children.
Please visit my other projects:
- Shark attack on pelican: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/151808
- Tintin Calculus' Shark Submarine: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/153400
- Great Hammerhead Shark: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/153668
- Great White Shark: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/153741
- Mako Shark: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/153971
- Blue Shark: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/154404