Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This Lego recycling plant is a project that could show children, and even adults, the importance of recycling and ecology. When I built it, I wanted to show the importance of ecology to those who could buy it.
This construction would be, I think, a very good set Lego Ideas because:
- It shows the importance of recycling and ecology
- It is not very difficult but not too simple to build
- It is functional (thanks to its treadmill)
- He can, I think, be loved by a whole family.
A set like this would certainly have a place in a Lego Store. And also, if this set gets the 10,000 supporters and is accepted by Lego, I pledge to do everything so that Lego uses recycled plastic to create all the bricks of this set.