Svetruck 16120 Forklift
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This LEGO set proposal is a model of a Svetruck forklift. Svetruck is a Swedish manufactory specialized in big-sized forklift - the smallest model with 10.000 kg lifting capacity. This model is inspired from their Svetruck 16120 with a 16.000 kg lifting capacity. The model is built in the ratio 1:14 and I have strived to make everything as close to the real thing as possible.
I have found the inspiration to build this model from working with forklift through more than 20 years and have always been particularly fascinated by the Svetruck. I hope this model will fascinate both kids and adults with its authentic design and many functional features.
- 6 electronic engines
- Can drive forward, backwards and turn
- Can lift forks to a height of 10 cm
- Can tip the mast forth and back
- All can be controlled with a wireless remote control
This model will do a great LEGO set because it appeals to both adults with a an interest in fascinating real life machines and to kids who can play with the features in endless ways. Furthermore the technical and advanced construction will be a fun challenge for both new and experienced LEGO builders.
- Hight: 23 cm
- Width: 19 cm
- Length: 41 cm