Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- This metallic green motorcycle has front and rear suspension, because of the flexible axle connectors.
- It also has a side stand.
- It has realistic functions, even though it is tiny, and it is easily recognizable.
- I also chose to use some existing LEGO parts in uncommon colors. This would make it appealing for LEGO enthusiasts, even though it is so simple to build.
- I know that the bike has great play value, since my kids, and their friends, are endlessly playing with a physical version of it.
- The bike is also small enough to be a casual gift, or a birthday present for a friend at school. It can also be offered as a reward, after a visit to the dentist, or something similar.