Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Here i am with my project. The Underground Station with train.
- The whole station is build on the classic 32x32 plate. It does not fill it all but this is a basic understanding of the size.
- The train tracks used are the classic ones so it is easy to fit them along a route and maybe have more stations under your town.
- The complete set with trains and station have 1426 bricks
- The overall build is fairly easy and i have tried to made it an easy build with many of the same builds all around the model, so everyone can be part of the build.
- As for the stairs down/up to the street, i have made them simple. But a later edition might be build with a nicer entry. But in this way people can build their own above ground, hence making it an easy model to fit with roads etc. to accommodate an already existing Lego city.
- As for the 3 big white boards i am thinking about making some "track" related map of the lines. The 2 others + the 3 big grey boards can be used to display all kinds of commercials. Of cause with Lego.
This was all from me for now. Ask anything you want and hopefully support my project.
If the support is good i might make some changes along the way if needed or proposed.
Thanks for watching and reading.