Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Hy everyone, and thanks for reading this idea!
As most of you know, there exist some ideas with hand-sized star wars things (Anakin's and Darth Vador's lightsaber, and Han Solo's gun), so I decided to make one of my own... And the holopad has arisen!
Why a holopad?
Because if you wan't to play Lego Star Wars in big, you need to communicate with your alies!
What is this idea exactly?
Well, it concludes;
- a holopad (with button)
- 4 holo images (general Grievous, battle droid, Qui Gon Jinn fighting a droideka, and yoda)
- a stand that holds the holopad, the four images, and a small holo communicting table
When I see that you like this idea, I'll maybe make more projects (a set of four additional holo images, the death star plans,..).
Please support, comment (I love to read those), and when requested, i'll put the ldd download link in an update.
Don't forget to watch my other projects!!!