Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
The Toyota Gt-86 is here!
And it's also the Scion Fr-S. And close enough to the Subaru BR-Z! But more to the point, this car is a fun, economical sports car. Designed jointly by Subaru and Toyota, the car has a flat 4 boxer engine and rear-wheel drive for less than the price of a shopping center.
The Toyobaru's Features:
- A detailed 4 cylinder Boxer engine and engine bay.
- Authentic exterior styling
- Slightly-less-authentic-than-the-exterior but-still-pretty-good interior
- Working independent suspension and steering
- Opening hood, doors, and trunk lid
Behind the Subarota:
- One of the key aspects of the Gt-86 was it's compact, rear wheel drive chassis and attitude toward driving. One need not have a thousand horsepower to have a good time; the Gt86 has a mere 197 horsepower and is still one of the most beloved new sports cars around.
Like the car? Show your support so you can buy one of your own!