Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
In this model a boy and his dad are taking a camping trip to some woods in an RV. As you can see, the RV contains everything they need for their trip. It has 2 beds, a microwave, a fridge, cabinets, a coffee maker, a luggage storage space with their 2 suitcases, and of course, hotdogs. It even has booth seats inside if they want to eat dinner at a table. They also packed two camping chars, so they can sit by the fire and roast their hotdogs. Overall this build contains about 300 pieces and took me about 2 days to build.
My favorite parts/challenges
My favorite part of this creation is the interior of the RV. I especially like how the microwave and openable wall for playability turned out. The biggest challenge for me was probably the storage hump above the drivers seat. I am still not totally satisfied with it and may send out an update with a revised attempt. I originally wanted to have it be a loft bed, but I was unable to do this without making the RV walls overly tall. Instead it is now a storage space with a door on top of the RV. I added a ladder on the back, to make this storage space accessible.
- The stickers are all from other sets-they are not new.
- I also recently submitted a lodge on LEGO IDEAS, so check out my profile and support that too. :)
Thanks for your support,