Phantasy Realms - Shankhay viper pit
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
from the same series
Elven Sentinels' border - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/97483
Wizard's Rivergate - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/98977
Dragon Spire - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/100335
Ambush at the Norddern Tower - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/107719
Battle for the Spark - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/108346
Entrance to the Vast Kingdom of Mermydia - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/111670
The arena pit where trespassers are thrown by lord Ax, ruler of the western continent southern deserts and oasis. The arena is also where he keeps his giant pet snale "Hunger". Rotating snake shaped throne and seats for other guests to see the gruesome spectacle. It also comes with a large snake that can cross the gates.
Shankhay is an exotic but inacessible kingdom. But Shankhayans like it that way. There is much to tell about this once nomadic people but everyone knows the are ruthlçess defenders of their most treasured possession: water. But ironically the desert canyons are filled with gold mines making them a target for quarreling neighbours. Such a small kingdom depends on their natural border - the desert - to fend off any attackers and history has shown that no army has ever reached the great city Kar-nuy-sha, where the royal seat lies.
In the set two adventurers were caught trespassing. Will they escape lord Ax's pet? Luckily they can count on the assistance of a beatiful princess who throws them a rope... now run, run, run :D
The Poll :D
This is a third approach to a new original project of mine.
Would you mind answering a few questions concerning it?
1) Overall opinion of the set?
2) Is this more oriented for boys, girls or both?
3) Would you buy it? Or it depends on other conditions - which?
4) How much would you pay for it?
5) What would you see changed in it?
6) If such changes were made would you then/still buy it even id the price tag increased?
Thanks for the help!
And check my other projects. They are in need of help. Thanks!