Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Just a set of 3 tiny bots:
- a Trooper (red).
- a Heavy-duty clawed unit (yellow).
- an Oldschool industrial cranebot (brown).
All 3 of them are done in proper scale so that they can interact with LEGO minifigures (They're just a tiny bit taller) & heavily articulated (as you can see in the images). Size is smaller than 2 inches (5cm).
Lots of movable part. I think it would be a great set for anyone: kids and adults alike.
All of them together about 130 pieces.
Hope you like!