This build is a Japanese themed restaurant with an outdoor courtyard. The detailed roof lifts off easily to allow access to the interior, comprising of seating area with 2 sets of chairs and tables, detailed kitchen with units, sink, cooker and serving counter and bathroom with toilet, vanity unit and toilet roll holder. There is also an outdoor courtyard area accessed from both the front of the build and also from inside the seating area. I’ve tried to keep the build looking authentic and have included lots of details.
Details and play features include
· Planters with bamboo plants
· Lanterns both on the front and inside the courtyard
· Small fountain and detailed wall panels in the courtyard
· Removable roof for easy access
· 4 minifigs – Chef with fish and clever, waiter, owner and customer
· Removable chairs and tables so they can be moved between the dinning area and the courtyard
I had great fun with this build as it was my very first MOC, I had fun creating the look of the building and the design elements and seeing what I had imagined come to life in Lego. I believe this would make a great addition to the Lego sets because it’s fun, it has lots of interest for both novice and more experienced builders. It has an authentic look and will enhance any ones Lego collection.
Thank you for taking the to look at my design