Old Police Station
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Police Station has 3 stories and a roof.
- First Floor - This is where the police Chief's office is. Next to his office is a suitcase holder and a coffee maker. Also located on the first floor is a door into the garage.
- Second Floor - The police have to keep an eye on the crooks. This is where the police watch security feed and locate suspicious activity.
- Third Floor - This is where crooks are placed after being caught. On the third floor is an interrogation room, a cell, and a room to take a photo of the crook.
- Roof - On the roof is a heli-pad for the helicopter to land on. The roof also has an alarm in case a crook escapes.
The Station has 13 minifigs and 2 dogs.
- Chief - The Chief is the leader of the police squad.
- Interrogation Officer - The interrogation officer questions the crooks on the third floor.
- 3 Security Officers - The security officers watch the computer moniters.
- Helicopter Operater - The heli-operater flies the helicpoter.
- Police Car Driver - This guy chases people and gives them speeding tickets. He can also arrest crooks.
- Motorcycle Drvier - The motercycle driver keeps an eye out in the local area for criminal activity. Once he spots something, he alerts the station then chases after it.
- Crook #1 - This crook has already been captured and is wearing handcuffs.
- Crook #2 - This crook is still on the run and is carrying money, gems, and gold.
- Painter - If you haven't noticed, the station needs a new paint job. The painter has just finished painting the first floor.
- Mailman - This guy delivers mail on his red scooter.
- Hot Dog Vendor - The police need food! The hot dog vendor sells hot dogs to the hungry police.
I hope you like it!