Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Just outside Lego City you can find your dream home: a conventional timber frame house packed with all your modern day amenities.
This log home features a walkout lot and three levels of living. The main level has an open floor plan with a living room connected to the kitchen. The living room boasts huge vaulted ceilings with exposed beams and overhead lighting/fans. A large stone fireplace is the center piece of the room. The kitchen has a tile floor with upper and lower cabinets as well as all the typical appliances you would expect in a modern kitchen; sink, fridge, stove, dishwasher, etc. A front and rear porch provide easily accessible outdoor living space. On the rear deck, the home comes with an Adirondack chair and propane grill. Lastly on the main level there is a full bath featuring glass tile accented floor, pedestal sink, toilet and door-less glass shower.
Take the open stairs up to the bedroom loft and enjoy the views down to the living room. A TV console, bed, night stand and chair complete the furniture collection. A private balcony gives the owner outdoor access right off of the bedroom.
From the main level you can also take the staircase down to the lower level. The lower level features an unfinished living space as well as a garage/entry area. The garage has a functional garage door and is ready for all your tools and toys.
This set is completely modular. The lower level is attached to the base plate. The front porch roof tilts forward allowing the main portion of the home to lift off of the foundation/lower level. The roofs lift off of the main portion of the home. Lastly, the loft bedroom lifts out of the home to give access to the bathroom and kitchen below.
- Exactly 2973 pieces (LDD verified) on a 48 x 48 base plate (as pictured in the cover photo). Additional photos may contain ideas for user supplied accessories.
- brown square logs, beige chinking and red windows
- living room, furniture, stone fire place and chimney
- kitchen, sink, stove, dishwasher, fridge, upper and lower cabinets
- stair cases
- loft bedroom with furniture and private balcony
- full bathroom with toilet, sink and shower
- garage for all your toy and tools
- walkout unfinished lower level living
Thank you for supporting, by clicking the blue “Support” button!
Please share with friends through Facebook and Twitter. Every vote counts!