PIAGGIO Ape 50
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
PIAGGIO Ape [1969-Today]
PIAGGIO Ape is the three wheels "sister" of Vespa.
Ape 50 is a timeless classic that has become a lifestyle phenomenon in Italy and beyond. Ideal for transporting goods in narrow country lanes or in cramped, crowded city streets. It is the smallest of the category and in my opinion the nicest.
ENGINE: 49,8 cc (50) 2 stroke with automatic mixel (petrol/oil),
- Power (Max): 1.9 kW at 6.000 rpm;
- Torque (Max): 3,3 Nm at 5.200 rpm;
- Speed (Max): 38 km/h.
LEGO model features:
- N° of bricks: about 1050;
- Lenght: 180 mm;
- Width: 95 mm;
- Height: 120 mm.
Functions: openable cabine doors, openable van/deck door, steering.
I have choosen to develop a red model, because I love this color, but Ape 50 exists in different colors like I show in the last picture.
Thanks for watching!