Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
"Things never happen the same way twice", C.S. Lewis. On September 11 2015 I published my first Narnia project. It reached over 900 supporters and it was for me a big achievement. But I think that there is a big potential in this project and this is the reason why I decided to start again from scratch and to change completely the design of the previous project. But the idea was the same: I decided to change a little bit the mechanism in order to make it easier to play with it.
Please watch before this video about the project:
Now you are able to completely close the door with a "world plate" inside the wardrobe (because you can rotate some elements of the world late (picture 2). So I wanted to make it more clean from outside.
There is a lot of playability in this project and it respect the Lego project rules. Indeed, you can travel through the different movies of the saga (Narnia) with three representatives plates:
- the first one shows you one of the most iconic element of the first movie (the lion, the witch and the wardrobe) the lamp
- the second one shows you the ruins of the palace
- the third one shows you the table with the six swords
I am very happy about the result, I think that the wardrobe is very similar to the real one because I put lot of efforts into it. In fact I tried to represent all the sculpture on the wardrobe and tried not to use too many pieces. In fact I used exactly 376 pieces to create the wardrobe (without the world). The tree other worlds contain approximatively 100 / 150 pieces...
Hope you will like it and support it. You are also welcome to share the link with all your friends.
If you like this project you can view my other projects here!