Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Rounds of Fun
Being build in micro scale makes these amusement rides small enough to include 2 of them in one set.
The Set includes;
- 'Classic' micro scale guests (1x1 cone/cilinder with 1x1 round plate as head)
- Both rides are build on 16x16 plates
- Ticket booths for both rides
The Ferris Wheel includes;
- Eight swinging gondolas
- Mechanisme to rotate the wheel with a crank at the back of the attraction
The Merry-Go-Round includes;
- A rotating carousel
- Two rockets, two vehicles, two swans and four horses to ride
Total piece count; 1211, of which 331 are 1x1 round plates/tiles
Like the idea of micro attractions, but think other rides might make a better Idea? Let me know in the comments. I made plenty of these attractions (including rollercoasters) and might submit a few as an alternative Idea. And as I liked building these, I might even build any I haven't done yet.