Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- play area
- a secret study
- Believe it or not, but this is the 5th mountain I built for LEGO Ideas but this is the only one I liked, I wanted the best design I could make and I think I did just that. There are some things that I would like to add but can't (because Stud.io doesn't have the parts), like a better dog and a rope for the elevator.
- While working on the base I tried to go for more of a MOC feel but I didn't want the build to be too much like a MOC so I think I hit the sweet spot in between.
- I tried to add some variety to the minifigs, so I put in some more detailed torsos and the new legs for the kids (so they move), this is something I've always wanted, namely sit-able kids.
- I like LEGO interiors, but sometimes it is nice to have it a bit more detailed, so I put in the wood floor, which I think is a nice touch. The bed is a mixed design; the inspiration I got from "LEGOParadise" a Youtuber, but the only thing I kept the same was the functionality.