Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
A typical cableway of a ski resort.
I had already built a prototype (at least) 20 years ago to organize excursions of my "minions" from my balcony on the ground floor of my house.
The appearance is that of a ski cableway, but it can be used in 1000 other ways, especially if you have a friend or neighbor and he is not too far away from your window :)
For now, the movement must be done manually, but I'm also realizing the two stations at the ends of the ropes with a motor for the automatic movement.
- Capacity of at least 20 mini-figures (+ "seats" on the roof)
- Ropes for movement
- The safety rope (to prevent the destruction of the cableway to the ground) - personal experience
- Special structure, designed so that not only the roof remains attached to the rope and everything else falls to the ground - personal experience :)
- It can be fixed almost anywhere (and I'm creating the 2 stations that they can be fixed anywhere)
- A magnet on the bottom of the cableway and small pieces of iron on mini-figures for the recovery of "missing" :D