Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
90 years ago, Charles Lindbergh achieved the first solo non-stop transatlantic flight, from New-York to Paris. After more than 33 hours of flight, he landed at Le Bourget airport, in front of an enthousiastic crowd! His plane, the Spirit of St. Louis has since entered the legend.
You can find more information about the plane here.
The aircraft is about 25 cm long and 38 cm large (approx 1:35 scale). The complete set contains 331 bricks.
- Three minifigures : Charles Lindbergh, and two supporters at the arrival : a photographer (with his camera) and a woman.
- Opening on top to access the cockpit, with stick and flight instruments.
- Movable flaps and ailerons.
I hope you like the Spirit of St. Louis! If you do, please support it!