Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This design of of a city hospital features three floors with something unique on each. The first floor has a lobby with two chairs, a staircase. a potted plant, and a long desk, with computers for the workers. The second floor features three hospital rooms (each decorated differently), a trash can, a water dispenser, and another staircase. The third floor has a small room with a chair and plant, as well as a cafateria. Also, there is a ladder going from the third floor to the roof, where there is a helipad with a helicopter.
- 1027 bricks
- Minifigures (2 doctors, 2 receptionists, 3 helicopter pilots/ helpers, 15 hospital visitors)
- Small medical helicopter
- Hospital with three floors
I actually didn't plan on submitting this model so soon, but I got done with it early, so I decided to go ahead and do it. It took a while to build it, and I was a little hesitant with at first, but as I progressed, it got a lot better. I think I did a pretty good job on this, but if anybody has any suggestions, feel free to speak up!