Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Here it is...
A classic 1940s MG T-Type Sports Car. Complete with:
- detailed exterior and interior
- functioning brick-built doors
- well-made, substantial build
- engineer/driver minifigure
(see pictures above for more views and a comparison with the real thing)
This model consists of 125 bricks - it would probably cost in the region of £15-£20.
Please support, follow and share to help to get as many supporters as possible!
Thanks for reading...