Pat The Pigeon & Sully The Sparrow
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I had always wanted to build a bird with wings that could fold in and out. I tried many times and had many failiures. Finally, I succeded! Introducing, Pat the pigeon and his trusty friend, Sully the sparrow.
This idea includes:
- 1 pigeon (with wings that can fold in and out)
- 1 sparrow
- 1 hot dog
- 1 baseplate
Here is the backstory of their friendship:
Patrick the pigeon and Sullivan the sparrow are two adventurous friends. They met in unexpected circumstances when one day, Patrick was busy investigating some dropped newspaper. Suddenly, Patrick noticed a small brown bird hopping quickly along the sidewalk. A few momments later, he spotted a dog running after the bird. 'Oh no!' he relalized, the little brown bird was going to be caught! He flew to the small bird and said: "Climb on my back". The little brown bird jumped onto Patrick's back and Patrick flew as fast as he could to safety.
Patrick later found out that the little brown bird was named Sully. Sully had broken his wings in a narrow encounter with the dog so he couldn't fly. They soon became the best of friends exploring the nooks and crannies of the city.
- The common city pigeon is actually called a Rock Pigeon
- Rock Pigeons originated from Europe and North Africa
- The familliar city sparrow is actually called the House sparrow