Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Modular Town House is a great add on for Lego city!
For once you will be able to have two people living in half the space, and have more room in your LEGO city.
The details of this model are,
1) It uses about 1299 LEGO bricks
2) Comes 4 minifigures
3) Each house has two floors
4) Each house also comes with a few things for the minifigs
If you have any tips for this model please comment, and support it! Every one helps.
If you like this go to this link, and support my other projects
That’s all! If you like it please support it, every one helps, and if you have a tip post a comment!
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s make this a real set!
Thanks for your support, and if you have any tips or recommendations, please post a comment. I’d rather have your healthy criticism than have this project make it to the Review and get rejected.