Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- An Emmit mini-figure is used as the base for "Emma", the box truck driver.
- A wheeled cart is included in the back of the truck for the smaller crates.
- All of the crates include miscellaneous pieces that one might find in random crates. The larger crate was built by my son who wanted to participate in the build with his own piece. :)
- The tailgate lift is my favorite part of the vehicle as it includes a lifting element that is incorporated into the hinge system for the doors. It ends up having a really clean look that pretty much replicates the action of one of the real-life versions.
- The rear tires are connected to the drive train of the engine by technic pieces that make for an interesting look as it rotates with the rear tires through a gear assembly.
- All of the doors on the truck can be manipulated as well as the mirrors.
- The roof of the cab and the box can be removed for easier playability.