Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
If you're looking for a more exciting challenge, this steamer might be it. Let's do something more with
pneumatics and take it a step further by connecting the pistons in a loop, so they can take a sequence of actions as long they're provided with air. Altough four pistons are driving this vehicle, it's only a two-tact engine.
- This machine is the successor of the Steam collection i earlier submitted, and it's prestations are more or less the same.
- I've not exactly counted, but its not above 500 pieces. Also, i'm not sure how Lego calculates the price that is based on this principle of making it a set. But we can assume the cost will be at least that of a complete pneumatic kit. It should be reasonable affordable to get one.