Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
My 3rd and smallest Flash build so far is based on CW's The Flash Season Two finale "The Race of His Life"
The Flash confronts Zoom who challenges him to a race to see who really is the fastest man alive. Or at least that’s why Zoom says they’re racing...
Barry must race Zoom in order to save his Foster father Joe West from Zoom, however in doing so the two speedsters speed provide Zoom with a means to power his Magnetar to conquer every Earth in the multiverse... unless The Flash can stop him.
Barry ends up using Zoom's trick. creating a time remnant of himself to help shut down the Magnetar and save Joe. In doing so he attracts two Time Wraiths to deal with Zoom, after his numerous times medalling with the timelines/speedforce.
The build is made up of 290 pieces and 5 minifigs
- The Flash / Barry Allen - with alternate headpiece and hood
- Zoom / Hunter Zoloman - with alternate headpiece, hood and tool kit
- Joe West - with handcuffs
- Time Wraiths - Ideally with torn cloth leggings (like the ghoul from the minifig series)
The Magnetar has a couple of play features so you can re-enact what happened during the final episode of the show.
- The lightning can fold inwards and out to resemble the devise powering up as the speedsters race around it.
- Coming from the top of the device is a trans red firepole piece to represent a pulse of light/energy opening a vortex ready to destroy the multiverse, this also serves as a means for the Time Wraiths to come swooping down to capture Zoom