Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This sailing yacht could fit into your LEGO City universe, couldn’t it? It is build similar to a small sailing yacht I have once been on and I thought I would need to replicate it for my LEGO City World.
- If you turn the sail to the left or the right side, the hull will slightly tilt to that side. This gives the ship am more realistic position compared to the surface of the water. But the ship can although stand easily in the middle. The center is bricked with 2x2 round inverted tiles which are offset a little bit
- You can open the door to see the interior with different equipment for diving an navigation.
The create the rounded hull I have used the 2x4 curved sloped and put 1x2 plates with round edges and and open studs on it. Into this open studs I have placed Bars 1L with clip mechanical claw. Finally this claws are clipped to a bended hose. The rest ist SNOT in different ways…
I hope you enjoy my LEGO sailing yacht and vote for it!